Yaye! Kemdirim Okezie has kindly nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am so excited, and grateful. Thank you Kemdirim for this lovely honour!
The rules of this award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Give 7 facts about yourself.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
So, 7 facts about myself. Oh dear.
1. Though I have been writing poetry since 2009, or thereabouts, I did not read any until about last year I think. I was (and still am) too much in love with prose. But poetry seems to be catching up. And how!
2. Though I love the idea of a huge wild garden with primroses and hollyhocks and dahlias and wisterias and all sorts of wild and glorious flowers and ferns, I have a tremendous brown thumb. In fact, I have it on authority that plants tremble when I pass them by. 😉
3. I have never been able to decide whether I am a cat person or a dog person. Although I am not quite sure why it needs to be an either or.
4. Dessert is my favourite food and that is all there is to it. 😀
5. I am a huge advocate of ‘Dolce Far Niente‘.
6. I love it when my hands get slathered in paint when I am painting.
7. Daniel Craig is my favourite Bond and this shall brook no argument. 😉
And here are the fellow nominees:
Cheers and happy visiting!