A little bit of this and that today.
I am thinking of starting a Facebook page for my art. Such as it maybe. It might motivate me to “make time” to paint more, create more.
Why do we put aside, so easily, that which feeds our soul?
And speaking of feeding souls, I want to share with you a very simple Chinese noodle recipe. It is so simple and yet so flavourful.
1/8 to 1/4 cup oil
8 stalks of spring onion, chopped, a handful of the greens set aside for garnishing.
1/4 of a cabbage, finely chopped
*1 to 2 green chillies or Thai red chillies, each slit in half
2 decent pinches of ajinomoto
Salt to taste
1 10 oz. pkg of Wel-Pac Lo Mein Egg Noodles
*(I used 5 chillies because we like our food spicy. Very spicy. ;D)
1. Heat oil in a wok on high heat. When it’s smoking hot, add the spring onions, ajinomoto, chillies and cabbage in quick succession.
2. Add salt.
3. Stir fry, stirring almost constantly for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cook noodles according to directions on the package. Drain.
5. Reheat cabbage mix, add noodles and stir fry for a couple of minutes until thoroughly mixed.
6. Garnish with the spring onion greens.
Serve piping hot with your favourite Chinese curry.
But the noodles were so delicious that I just ate them without the curry!